I honestly can’t believe that I am about to type this, but I actually now own my dream bag! The Balenciaga Mini City Baby Diam in Black Suede! You may remember that I mentioned it in a blog post a little while back after falling in love with it in Harvey Nichols in London back in November. I never thought that I would own this beautiful bag because of its price, but I managed to make it happen because I sold a lot of my stuff. I took two days sorting through all of my jeans and clothes and then listed about 58 items on eBay to sell in order to raise the money for this beautiful bag. I managed to make up about 75% of the price and was able to put the other 25% myself from having saved up. Other than my MacBook, it’s literally the most expensive item I own, in clothing terms, which is really scary, but I am over the moon that I finally own this Balenciaga.
It’s so gorgeous in person, it’s beautiful in every way possible and it’s the perfect size! I’ve already worn it out twice, but on one occasion it rained so I had to put it inside my waterproof bag that I have for winter so that it didn’t get damaged. But seriously, I couldn’t be more happy that I managed to get my dream bag! I really didn’t think it would happen and even after selling so much of my stuff I still had reservations about the price, but I would have only spent the money on random things here and there and I wouldn’t be anywhere near as happy with what I bought as I am now! Anyway, what do you think of it? I’m so excited! You can shop them online at Barney’s, Matches and My Theresa if you plan on getting one yourself!
GORGEOUS bag! Love it!
The Style Storm
Congrats on owning your dream bag! That is so excited. It looks great and I can see that you’ll get lots of use out of it.
a fickle heart
It’s so tiny and pretty! I love little bags 🙂
Thank you Heather 🙂
You got it and it’s beautiful! Well done doll 🙂
Thank you Eden 🙂
Beautiful bag! :o) Xx
Makeup by Candlelight
Thanks Charlotte :o)
What a beauty 🙂
Thank you Sasha 🙂
I think its adorable!
Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
Thank you Sarah!
Fabulous bag and love it in suede!
Thank you Kristi!
I usually prefer very simple bags but that one looks adorable. I’m glad that you finally own your dream bag. 😉
Btw, hope every thing is ok over there. I’ve been hearing bad news on TV about the weather in England.
Thank you! Yeah the weather is awful, it’s like a constant mini hurricane and the flooding wont stop. My gran is still without a house and so many peoples farms are destroyed, they have no power, little food, no heat etc. Luckily I live on a hill so it doesn’t flood here. It’s just insanely windy though. Thank you for asking 🙂
I love your bag Lorna!! So beautiful!!!
Thank you Helen!
Gorgeous purse!!! The black suede is a HIT! Especially with the Gold G12 Hardware to make it POP!!! Can’t wait to own my own someday!!! I’m obsessed with the combination of Coquelicot leather with Giant 21 Rose Gold HW. One day, I will find it!!!
I hope you do find it! I’ve worn my so often, I absolutely love it!